PRINCIPLES & VALUES:
- Implementing, maintaining and communicating our Policy and objectives to all our employees and other interested parties.
- Establishing, promoting, monitoring and reviewing Safety, Quality, Health and Environmental objectives, in order to materialise our Policy.
- Continuously improving Safety Management skills and competence of shore staff and seagoing personnel, by promoting familiarisation, training and drills.
- Continuously improving the effectiveness and performance of the SMS.
- Ensuring compliance with mandatory rules and regulations and taking into account all applicable Codes, resolutions and standards, recommended by the IMO, relevant Flag Administrations, Classification Societies and Maritime industry organisations.
- Providing adequate resources to promote our Policies.
- Establishing safeguards against all identified risks to life, health, property and the prevention of pollution and promoting safe, healthy and environmentally friendly practices and a safe working environment.
- Being prepared for emergencies.
The Company is committed to provide world-class ship management services that meet or exceed safety, environmental and customers’ requirements and to conduct its operations in a manner which protects human health, safety, environment and property